Create.App website collects the personal information described in "What Information We May Collect" section below. We may use your personal information for the purposes described in the "How We May Use the Information" section below. We require to work with some personal information
to provide the visitors of our website with a high quality free advice on mobile application development.
We consider the confidentiality and security of your information to be very important. We will take all reasonable measures to keep your Personally Identifiable Information confidential and secure. Because the Internet is not a 100% secure environment by default, please note that no one can guarantee the full security of Personally Identifiable Information.
What You Agree to by Using our Website
We consider that the legal bases for using your personal information are the following:
our use of your personal information is required to conduct our operation or for complying with our legal obligations or where neither of the above apply, use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests.
Our legitimate interests are to:
- run, develop and grow our website;
- build relationships with partners and legitimate institutions;
- carry out some data research and stat analysis;
- carry out some marketing and business development activities;
- for our administrative or auditing purposes.
What Information We May Collect
We collect two types of information about our visitors:
1. Information relating to your use of our website. We also use or may use some cookies when you visit our website.
2. Personally Identifiable Information provided directly by you or via a third party.
Create.App website may offer you the ability to receive help related to your app creation/advertising/monetization needs either via email or by posting on any parts of the website only accessible to registered users. In order to register to such services, you may be required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your full name and email address.
We may get some Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email or otherwise contact us.
We may also receive some Personally Identifiable Information when you access a third party website, like Facebook, from our website. This may include the text or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available from the third party website.
We may receive some Personally Identifiable Information when you provide some data in response to a survey operated by us or our partners.
How We May Use the Information
1. Information relating to your use of our website. We use this information to build higher quality and useful services and guidelines by performing stat analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our website visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding any areas of our website. We may also use this information to ensure the security of our project.
2. Personally Identifiable Information provided directly by you or via a third party. We may disclose and otherwise use Personally Identifiable Information in cases described in other parts of this document and the following:
- Providing the services. We use Personally Identifiable Information in order to allow you to access and use our website and in order to provide any information, products or services that you may request from us.
- Technical issues and security. We may use Personally Identifiable Information to provide any technical support to you, where required, and to ensure the security of our project.
- Arranging the Updates. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our free help or update services to send you the messages in connection with the topic you express interest in. We may also archive this information and use it for future communications.
- Communications with or from Create.App project. When you send us an email or contact us in any other way, we may use the information provided by you to respond to your request. We may also archive this information and use it for future communications. Whenever we send you emails, we may track the way that you interact with these emails, to improve our performance.
- Our Research. We may sometimes share some information about user activity on our website, or demographic data from surveys operated by us.
- Disclosure to our Contractors. We may use various service providers, vendors and contractors (collectively, "Contractors") to assist us in providing our services. Our Contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information to provide their services.
- Disclosure to Government Authorities. Create.App may share your Personally Identifiable Information with various government authorities or as otherwise required by law. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information when we believe it is appropriate to investigate or prevent any illegal activities.
- Disclosure to Acquirers. Create.App may disclose or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer or other successor entity.
Suggestions and Complaints
If you have any privacy related suggestions or complaints you can contact us any time. We will do our best to stop storing/using any piece of your private information if you ask us to do so (in case it is technically possible in a reasonable timeframe).
We review our privacy policies from time to time and they are subject to change. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on our website Create.App